DogParksUSA™ Consulting Services
DogParksUSA™ and Susyn Stecchi are available as your dog park design expert or second opinion when you are developing your dog park.
- Communities have used DogParksUSA™ to review their dog park proposals before submitting them for approval (this work is generally done via email or snail mail). There is a reasonable hourly rate or flat fee for this work.
- Communities have used DogParksUSA™ to come on location to help locate appropriate sites for the dog park. There is a daily rate and travel costs associated with this sort of work.
- Communities have used DogParksUSA™ to do a comprehensive review of the dog park plans and write up an evaluation with recommendations for changes, if any. There is an hourly rate for this work.
- Designers have added DogParksUSA™ to their design team when submitting proposals to communities bidding for dog park design services. This rate depends on the scope of work.
- DogParksUSA™ has been the featured presenter at webinars on dog park design and development.
- DogParksUSA™ has been interviewed as a subject matter expert on dog parks.
- Owner of DogParksUSA™, PawedCastTV™, Fido Films™ and Fido University™.
- Member of the City Manager's Office team that developed the City of Fort Lauderdale Riverwalk, along with the Historic District and downtown redevelopment from 1987 to 1990
- Along with Dr. Steven G. Paul, DVM, founded the very first public dog park in Florida in 1987
- Researched and wrote the 35-page first edition of "So You Want to Build a Dog Park: A Comprehensive Guide to Municipalities and Private Entities" in 1997. This book is now 569-pages, in its 8th edition, and is considered to be the number one book on dog park design and development.
- Has visited over 4,050 different dog parks in the USA and several dog parks in other countries.
- Described by a journalist as "The Johnny Appleseed of Dog Parks."